About Team Training at The Baseball Zone
For over 10 years now, The Baseball Zone has hosted many of the game's top athletes and teams for offseason and inseason training. From the ideal training environment to access to world-class facilities, The Baseball Zone offers youth, high school, OBA, Little League & Elite travel teams the opportunity to customize their own training experience. Whether it’s reserving training space for on-site training or building a tailored training schedule with help from our esteemed coaches and staff led by Rick Johnston & Ryan Armstrong, The Baseball Zone's reputation as a leader in performance training provides the perfect foundation for any team’s offseason and inseason training.
What Are Your Team Training Options?
- Private Team Training (Demo Available - CLICK HERE) - Designed with and for your group exclusively, this option is the most tailored program your group can participate in. Whether your focus is on Hitting, Pitching, Fielding or another aspect of the game, we can develop a program alongside you to prepare your team for the coming season as well as for the long term. Focusing on your group's most important opportunities for development, our staff will work with you every step of the way in designing the program, executing it every session and making any necessary adjustments along the way. We'll not only work with you when you are here with us, we'll also be available throughout the program in between sessions for ongoing feedback, analysis and discussion. This is your program and we are committed to making the best of it with you.
- Team Clinics - Unparalleled flexibility & great coaching comes along with the Team Clinics option. Signing up your players for various classes in our Fall and/or Winter Clinic programs allows your team the ability to work around individual schedules that are tough to harmonize throughout an offseason. Each player can have what amounts to their own personalized program that not only fits their own schedule but also matches most closely for their own individual development needs which we will be happy to discuss and formulate with you. For instance, you could have 3 of your catchers in a Catching clinic; 4 pitchers in a Pitching clinic with 2 on a Sunday and 2 on a Saturday; and 5 more players in a Hitting clinic, each on a different day of the week. Then 5 weeks later they all join new clinics that again match their schedules and developmental needs. Oh, and this option also comes with great discounts from our regular Clinic prices.
- Facility Rental - If your team is simply looking for state of the art space to train in, you can find it all here at The Baseball Zone. Home to 100's of pro and college players over the years as well as Canadian and American national teams on occasion, and there is a reason for that - our facility has it all. Renovated fully in Fall 2012, our training facilities are better than ever - modern, safe, effective, flexible. If you want to train "it", "it" can be done here. Check it out:
- Latest technology in artifical turf
- 6 batting cages, all retractable with 2 extendable to 72' for true "live" BP
- 2 Iron Mike pitching machines
- 4 portable pitching mounds and 4 regulation pitching lanes
- 4 Pitching Pads for safe and effective work individually or in groups
- All of the required implements for training. WARNING - we are gizmo and gadget free. Only what works
- Netting everywhere - an extremely safe environment not only for training but also viewing
- Strength & Conditioning (Demo Available - CLICK HERE) - Working with our sister company SST (Sports Specific Training) Mississauga located right here in The Baseball Zone, we are able bring you world class strength & conditioning training for your team. Your team will work as a group or individually and be trained the right way by the right professionals. Sure, some places have a few weights lying around their facilities. Some places have athletes training unsupervised and unsafely and ineffectively. Some places have uncertified trainers who "know what they're doing" just because they have spent some time in the weight room somewhere. Not here. Every single athlete or team program is written by SST's certified training staff and supervised by them as well. Always. Rated as Canada's #1 Speed Training provider, SST will provide the right training that your team requires to make its next step in baseball that ONLY proper strength & conditioning can provide.
Team Training Price Guidelines
Like a business, we realize that all teams have budgets to work with. While we will ultimately provide you with your own customized proposal, we want to help you start the budgeting process today. Below you can find a simple grid with some sample pricing to help you get a fairly good idea of what your baseball team program might cost at The Baseball Zone:
||Private Team Training||Team Clinics||Facility Rental ||Strength & Conditioning|
|Price Per Player Per Hour*
|| $25 - $34
|| $25 - $28
|| $12 - $17
|| $12 - $25
So just fill out the no obligation form on the left and we will get the process rolling on your team training program this year at The Baseball Zone!
* - Prices are approximate and may fall under or above the price ranges above; prices are based on one skill focus; prices are based on a 12 player team; prices do not include HST